Monday, February 19, 2007

Smiles


Like every other parent out there - we are totally smitten by our boy. Brandon is moving more, making more noises (attempting to babble), more fun in the tub, more fun to take out...I am really trying to make sure I take moments to just enjoy this stage because it does go by so fast. There are times I am nostalgic about being pregnant, when everything about Brandon was just potential! And already that wasn't a long time ago, and yet it feels like another lifetime ago. I also look back a few months and I can't believe how much Brandon has grown. He is just over 30 inches long, and about 24 pounds!!!! He is a big boy - currently he is wearing 12-18 month clothes (some smaller stuff fits, but not for long)and his smiles disarm me, especially with the 2 little (sharp) chicklets!

No comments: