Saturday, February 24, 2007

7 months young


Slim pickings this month. It is almost harder to take a block of time and snap a zillion pics (especially now that Brandon is a lot monible) to get just the right shot for a monthly marker. I think I set a record of only taking 4 pictures with his stuffy buddy to get a shot. Weekends go by way too fast!!!! At 7 months Brandon has 2 teeth, can crawl backwards and in a circle, can say "da" and "d'oh" and squeals on occaison. Brandon can sit on his own, and then roll over and go on to all fours. With help, he can also stand himself up, which makes bathtime interesting. He sleeps pretty good, is getting better with his hands and picking stuff up, has mastered the art of pulling my hair, and introducing solid foods is going OK. I wouldn't say fabulous, but we are getting there. I am surprised by what foods don't seem to go over well - like bananas and carrots. At this point, they just don't really do it for him. He is a master roller, and we are looking forward to when he can go forwards!

1 comment:

Refinnej said...

I used to love that shirt on J. Mmmmm, baby memories.

Yay! Someone's still wearing it!