Friday, August 11, 2006

Fire Hose.


You think that I would learn. And here, he looks just so damn sweet.

Nope. I would offer a few words of caution to the mother of a new son... when changing diapers, you need to have that extra washcloth handy. You never know when that burst of fresh air on the nether regions or the coldness of the petroleum jelly triggers the "let loose" and "aim where ever" chain reaction.

I think I am already losing count at the times that I have had to grab the washcloth, the blanket, pull off wet socks, and wash down my own body parts after being hit with what should be termed a dangerous weapon.

Amazing the things you can learn! Old dogs can be taught new tricks!

1 comment:

Refinnej said...

Apparently there's a product called PeePee Teepees for this very problem.

Wish I'd have known. It might have prevented Austin from peeing over his head and all down the wall behind his crib that time. LOL