Friday, November 24, 2006

4 months young


I am not sure which of these was my favorite today, I am totally and completely biased but boy is he cute! Brandon is starting to sit up with help, and does some rolling, but I haven't caught him doing a full on front to back (or vice versa) yet. I am sure this will happen sometime in the next few months. Brandon has been a really good baby. He is smiling all the time, and he makes being a parent really easy. Ken and I can't get over just how good he is, and I know we are starry-eyed first time parents! We are getting in to a bit of a routine, although things seem to be shifting and Brandon is starting to fall asleep a little earlier, but we are still staying in bed in the morning, which is probably more about me than anything else. I am a night owl so I am not that concerned if we go to bed a wee bit later... I am trying to curb this a little because I do know that eventually earlier sleeps, could also mean him sleeping completely through the night, which will be a great milestone to hit!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well Four months old now!! Congratulations There Brandon Baby!!We Can't wait to see you!!
McKenna